David Meade, Researcher and Lecturer 09.00 - 09.45
Having cultivated decades of cutting edge management and leadership research from the world’s most eminent sources, David has shown some of the most successful organisations in the world how they can work more efficiently and effectively. David will reveal simple psychology tips to drive sales and performance. He will also give us the tools to grow as a leader while disclosing proven secrets to motivate, engage and inspire retail teams.
Enhance Your Online Presence and Deliver Effective Customer Retention Strategies - Abbas Bari, Founder iClothing 10.00 - 10.45
• How the brand has achieved exceptional success and has become a hugely successful online fashion store • Gather an awareness of key insights into enhancing your online presence • Understand how to deliver effective customer retention strategies
Retail Crime in Ireland - Michael Neary, Loss Prevention Manager, Harvey Norman | Chairperson Retail Excellence Loss Prevention Forum 10.00 - 10.45
• Recognise how retail crime affects your business – external and internal factors • What are the new trends and threats to your business? • Learn how to reduce losses and protect your business using simple tried and tested methods
Why our Towns & Cities matter - Ojay McDonald, Public Policy Manager, Association of Town & City Management 10.00 - 10.45
• Why are towns and cities so important to our society and economy? • What is the key role of retail at the core of towns and cities • What must we do to ensure they are healthy
Turning Customers into Fans - Mark Gould, Head of Retail Transformation AIB 10.00 - 10.45
• What is the banking industry learning from retail best practice • Understand how to use customer experience approaches to generate repeat business • Discover the most important element of customer experience that creates ‘fans’
Your critical success factor in 2017 & beyond - Alan Coleman, Founder & CEO, Wolfgang Digital and Brendan Alack, Client Director, Wolfgang Digital 11.15 - 11.55
• What are the future critical factors to your online success? • Get to grips with shopping hacks • Acquire the knowledge on advanced tactics to help you outperform your competition on Google
Experimental Retail Increases Sales- Darren Smith, Group Head of Retail Shannon group 11.15 - 11.55
• Hear how Shannon Group created a new tourist retail brand designed to entertain and engage customers • Learn how experiential retail offers your business its best chance to counteract online competitors • Understand how your team will respond to a new style experiential store
The Food Revolution - Senior Manager, Food Leasing Westfield Shopping Centres Europe - Rachel Belam 11.15 - 11.55
• Understand about great “place making” through food • Why food is the future in most retail environments! • Learn how Westfield changed the way we dine in shopping centres
Succession Planning for the Retail sector- Sasha Kerins, Partner, Grant Thornton 11.15 - 11.55
• A Review of the current tax reliefs available for those retiring including case study examples • Understand the main tax areas to consider for those succeeding to or investing in businesses • An overview of personal tax wealth planning and update on recent changes
The evolution of Europe's leading Airline - Kenny Jacobs, Chief Marketing Officer, Ryanair 12.00 - 12.55
Ryanair was the first airline to carry over 10 million international passengers in one month. What were the key drivers in achieving this? Kenny will explore the online journey of Ryanair, share key insights into their customer experience transformation and the airline’s future strategy.
The Future is Scary - Howard Saunders, Twenty Second & Fifth, Retail Futurist 14.00 - 14.55
The pace of change in retail is unprecedented and unpredictable. Howard will unravel the current state of our high streets in an honest explanation of how we got here and give us a vision of retail over the next decade. He will also paint a clear picture of the opportunities awaiting smart retailers who want to succeed in this unbiased, entertaining account of what customers really want.
• An opportunity to review the talent debate from Acquisition to Separation • Understand the key meaningful metrics • Risk analysis overview
Customer Experience Masterclass for Retailers - Michael Killeen, Chairman, CXi 15.10 - 15.55
• Understand why CX is the most impactful way to differentiate and grow your business • Who is delivering CX excellence in Ireland and around the world • Learn how to deliver CX excellence for your own customers
Never Say "It Can't Be Done" - David McGowan, Entrepreneur Extraordinaire! 16.00 - 16.55
David first made the headlines in 2016 when he transported a Boeing 767 from Shannon Airport to his glamping site in Sligo. For over 30 years, David has proven that good ideas convert to reality when combined with expertise and proper research founded on a vision of better ways of doing things!